- Wednesday, November 29
- Thursday, November 30
- Friday, December 1
- Monday, December 4
- Monday, December 25
- Tuesday, December 26
- Wednesday, December 27
- Thursday, December 28
We will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications again this school year. We were able to accomplish so much for our Redfield Community last year and look forward to another great year! See where we plan to use your support here.
We invite you to visit Redfieldpto.com to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, make purchases, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to Redfieldpto.com.
- Click on the Register button.
- If you already have an account use your email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below. Otherwise,
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.This is required to make a yearbook purchase so we know who to deliver them to.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you can access our sales tab to purchase Membership and yearbooks.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.